Thursday, September 23, 2010

The real Supernanny tips: 01 Potty Training!

A new series to help parents and carers to look after their baby, toddler, pre schooler and child. First I am going to start off with a few main topics of interest. Then I am going to make mini series on different areas. Each episode will appear every fortnight on Sunday. Episode 1 is for beginner help/tips for potty training. People have written books on this subject so I will go over some of the main things to do. Also some things which I use when working in my career as a child care practitioner within a nursery setting. ******* These videos are in no way an infringment to the original 'supernanny' or attack at Jo Frost ('Supernanny'). These are only here to help parents/carers on how to care for their children in a way that is global and which can be viewed at any time. I am also working along side the people who care for children and want to make the best start in their lives :) Don't be afraid to share your tips in a comment/video response too! Please enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to view the next episodes!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhsh9QphCec&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment