Monday, August 9, 2010

Amazing - Andrew Allen

If you like this song and want it, be sure to go to itunes and purchase it! :) Amazing, from Andrew Allen's self-titled EP, is definitely one of my all time favourite songs by anyone. I hope you like it. PS. If you want to know the guitar chords, they're not posted online, but when I wanted to learn it myself, I watched this video several times and just watched him play it. I hope it helps! www.youtube.com Lyrics: What is this life I've stumbled into? Where's it gonna take me? Where's it gonna take you? If life is a journey, then I know where I'll be By the ocean, oh, that valley in the sea But I don't think anyone's looking for me Especially you And if someone is looking, then who? And it's amazing How lost inside you feel When you look fine on the outside You're screaming, "Someone take the wheel!" And it's amazing Yeah, they think you've got it all But it might just be a pebble That's gonna make you fall What is this story that tells me I'm fine? It adds colour to my pages Like a sweet, little nursery rhyme If I had the answers Then I know where I'd be By the ocean, oh, that valley in the sea And it's amazing How lost inside you feel When you look fine on the outside You're screaming, "Someone take the wheel!" And it's amazing Yeah, they think you've got it all But it might just be a pebble That's gonna make you fall away Like summer fades to grey And be honest babe Coz it hurts so much to say That I don't think anyone's looking for me Especially you And if someone is ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn5066Obmwk&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment