Saturday, October 9, 2010

Unfinished Animations 1

MORE TO COME. Sorry for viewers in Germany who are blocked from seeing this. T_T Extras: - I'm redoing this meme. xx This looks like crapppp. img190.imageshack.us img690.imageshack.us img132.imageshack.us 1. Fanime Reports - I dunno what happened to that channel. XD I guess we all died before we got started. This was done in December 2008. 2. Strawberry Panic OP 1 Parody - Catch - I lost interest in this, really fast. XD Done back in February 2009. 3. Nazneen and Aerona's spar - Done back in January 2009. I was just seeing if I could doodle something, but I started having too little time for "for fun" animation practices. ;_; Song: "Get Ready to Die" by Andrew WK 4. Channel Flip - These three, were from a Feryal's Virtues channel flip I was making with a bunch of random ideas... and am still doing. :P But I'm redoing it, because as you can see, these were done before the redesign of Nemisis, and such. I was a noob to vegas, forgive the weird third one. XD Done in February 2009. Song 1 and 3: "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga Song 2: "4ever" by The Veronicas 5. Really random doodled idea for Bumblee - Catch. lol Done back in March 2009. Song: "Bumble Bee" by Bambee 6. Rose Destiny Henshin Sketches~ second version. Done in October 2009. Song: "So Magical" by ATC 7. Smoooch - I was doing back in April, and I may redo it. But the files got erased when I updated vegas. =3=;; But I know it's going to be a while, so I'll show it anyway. XD April 2009 Song: Credits on Video 8. Teaser ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XdSWjZmd38&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment