Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wonder Girls - You're Out (The Hair Kid Live PA Remix)

For a free mp3 download of this track, just subscribe and you'll receive a youtube message with the link and password to all of my tracks, or become a fan of The Hair Kid on facebook: www.facebook.com - once you're a fan you'll be able to see the link and password. Lyrics: comin' in hot, because I'm never low speed tell me whatcha want and I'll getcha whatcha need people ask "electro, whatcha doin over there kid?" Mr. Butterflow better known as The Hair Kid debonair kid, on the record hittin' it never feelin' guilty cause I'm all about acquittin' it when I'm spittin' it, I trigger basic patterns of the core of the body and they only want more the other day I met a little shawty on the loop she not my usual type, but I think she kinda cute she not really trendy, but I think she kinda hip so I really wanna know whether she hip to the motion of the hips can she get her groove on, can she get a move on, can she give me something to improve on I'm gone if it's not the case but I never really judge and she got a look on her face girl I know a place that we can go to relax everybody there chill and they spin Alan Braxe never worry if I'm bein' forward too much cause the little shawty bein' all about the french touch she blush if I talk about her middle name but I'm still uncertain I been playin' a game playin' a flame, I don't really know who she is if she naturally carbonated or she just fizz I'm curious, are you serious? if I'm fast could you be my furious? well ya talkin ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTgvVxLSSv0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment